How to Apply for AdSense Approval: Connect Your Site with AdSense
If you have done all the steps of the AdSense Approval Checklist then the next thing you are going to do is submit your site to Google AdSense.
So, in this post, I show you how to create an AdSense account and submit your website to AdSense for review.
But before let's see what requirements you need to create an AdSense account.
AdSense Eligibility Requirements
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Your site has easy-to-use navigation.
- The site has unique and original content.
I divided the AdSense Submitting process into three steps to make it easy for you to understand.
How to Connect Your Site to Google Adsense
Do you want to make money from your website? If so, you'll need to sign up for a Google Adsense account. Adsense [Best Ad Neteork] is a program that allows website owners to place ads on their site and earn money whenever someone clicks on the ad.
In this blog post, we'll show you how to sign up for an Adsense account and connect it to your website.
Create a Google Adsense Account
The first step is to create a Google Adsense account.
- Go to google.com/adsense and clicking on the "Get started" button.
- Sign in to your Gmail Account.
- Enter your website domain name. [or Add it later]
- Choose whether you'd like to receive AdSense customized help and performance suggestions to your Gmail.
- Select your payment country or territory.
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Then click on "Start using AdSense".
Once you've clicked that button, you'll be taken to a page where you'll need to provide some basic information about your website [Website URL]. Accept AdSense terms and conditions.
And then click on "Start using AdSense" button.
Tell AdSense about Yourself
Now you need to add your basic personal information like your name, address, select account type, etc.
- Tap on "Enter information"
- Select account type Individual or Business
- Fill Contact Mail and Phone Number [Optional]
- And click on the "Submit" button to save the information.
Congratulation 🎉 you have created in new AdSense account successfully.
let's move to the next step which is linking website to AdSense.
Connect your site to AdSense
Once you've created your AdSense account, you'll be given a verification code that you'll need to add to your website.
You need to put this code between <head> and </head> tag to prove your site ownership and later this code will help Google AdSense which & where to show ads on your site.
To add the code, you'll need to edit the HTML of your website.
Here's how you can put AdSense verify code in your site theme HTML.
How to put AdSense Ad Code in WordPress
You can insert AdSense code on WordPress with two methods.
Using Google's Site Kit Plugin
Site Kit by Google is a must-have plugin for every WordPress user because it makes your complicated takes easy and saves time.
You can also use it to connect your site to AdSense without inserting the AdSense code in your WordPress site.
Here are the steps you need to follow-
- Go to the Site Kit dashboard and if you just activated it, You need to "Sing in with Google" with the same mail id you are using in Google AdSense to connect your WP site with AdSense.
- After singing in tap on "Connect Service" below the Adsense logo
- Choose the same Gmail that you are using in AdSense for the website and tap on Continue
- Now tap on CONTINUE and again on CONTINUE
That's how you can connect your site with google AdSense with the help of the Google Site Kit plugin.
Using Theme Editor
- Go to your WordPress site Appearance > Theme Editor
- Now open the "header.php" theme file
- Paste the AdSense code between the <head> and </head> tags and tap on 'Update File' to save changes.
That's all you need to do to insert AdSense code to connect your WordPress site with Google AdSense to start making money with the best ad network out there for bloggers and publishers.
How to Put AdSense Ad Code in Blogger
- Visit your blogger site dashboard and go to Themes
- Now tap on ▼ icon and click on "Edit HTML"
- Search for <head>
- Paste the AdSense code below the <head> tag
- Save the theme by clicking on the 💾 icon.
After doing these very easy steps, Google AdSense reviews your site.
And if everything is good to go then you will get a mail titled ' ' within 2-3 weeks maximum.
But if you get an issue with getting AdSense Approval then make sure to check our AdSense Approval Guide and apply all the steps to get approved next time.
GrowwithAdSense also has separate posts on different AdSense issues like Low-Value Content, Policy Volitation, etc.
You can take help from them to fix a particular issue that breaks your AdSense Approval process.
Start Making Money
After your got approved by Google AdSense, AdSense will start serving ads on your site. Whenever someone clicks on one of the ads, you'll earn money.
The amount of money you earn will depend on a number of factors, such as the type of ad and how much traffic your site receives.
However, checking our Increase AdSense Tips is worth it.
I hope this detailed guide on How to Submit Site in Google AdSense will help you.
I also recommend you to explore GrowwithAdSense to get valuable guides and AdSense revenue increasing tips.
Post a Comment