AdSense Approval Checklist ✅ Get Your Site Approved by AdSense
Creating a new Adsense account is as easy as scrolling videos on TikTok/YouTube.
But before you submit your site for AdSense approval what is the guarantee that your site will get approved by google AdSense.
Don’t run behind Adsense, focus on acquiring traffic first ✅ because if you won’t have a good amount of traffic i.e. at least 5k-10k/month you won’t make good money.
More the TRAFFIC, More the MONEY you will make.
Great articles = More traffic
More traffic = More clicks on Ads
More clicks on Ads = More earnings
More earnings = Happy You! 😀
How to Get Google Adsense Approval
Adsense is the best advertising network for beginner bloggers and publishers. And to put google ads on your site to make lots of dollars first you need to get AdSense approval for your website.
To get AdSense approval quickly, ensure you have checked all the below points.
And if you got a rejection from AdSense then reapply for review after you have done all the necessary steps to get AdSense approval.
Ensure Your Website is Compliant with Adsense Program Policies
First, you need to check that your website or blog niche complies with Adsense Policies.
Your website must not contain any obscene or pornographic material, nor can it promote violence or hatred. If your website meets all of these requirements, you should have no problem getting approved for Google AdSense.
Because if your site is not complaining about Adsense policies then forget about AdSense. Your blog/ website will not get approval from AdSense. So be very careful while choosing your niche.
So, make sure you choose a niche that AdSense likes and approves.
Select a User-Friendly Theme
Use a theme that can allow you to place a menu at the footer. If you are using WordPress then you can use Newspapers, Astra, Blocksy, Kadence, etc. and if you doing blogging on blogger then my suggestion is to use themes like Median Ui, Plus Ui, Emporio [Free blogger theme], etc. The Menu you will place on the footer will contain
- Main categories
The simpler your website will be. Lower the bounce rate will remain and higher the user engagement you will achieve.
Basically, you need to customize your website theme so that users can easily navigate and find what they are looking for.
Create Important Pages
Google AdSense is a transparent organization which is the reason why it wants its publishers (bloggers) to be transparent by providing information that will convince viewers worldwide that they are transparent in their dealings. Take your time to verify this, you will hardly see a website without the important pages; it is very rare.
- About Us- On this page tell users about you and your site. build trust in why they read your blog. because you're about us page plays the main role in Google ETA algorithm eyes.
- Contact Us- This is the most ignored page. You will realize its importance once you have it. You might have missed direct advertising because of not having a contact page. So add a contact form or provide your mail id on this page so that users or sponsors can easily connect with you.
- Disclaimer- you can use Disclaimer Generator to make your own disclaimers page in seconds.
So after the website setup, must make these above-mentioned legal pages and add their links to your theme navigation menu.
Write Unique Content
Now it's time to start posting your own written articles. what I mean by own written is that you need to write or hire a content writer because AdSense does not give you approval on copied or plagiarism content.
Don't blindly follow PRO Copy & Paste Adsense Approval Expert Youtubers 🥺
Here are some tips for you about content writing
- Write 10+ high-quality and original posts on a single niche that attracts your target audience. Because if you copy-paste content then you will never rank on google, which means no organic traffic, means no earnings although you have AdSense approval.
- Do Not write on Multiple Niches- Please do not misunderstand this, write on a particular niche. because it helps you drive organic traffic fast on your website.
- Consistency is the KEY 🗝️- I recommend you to continuously publish articles on your website at a particular time for example publish a new article after 3 days regularly. It helps your articles in indexing. [My opinion]
- Post articles while your site is under AdSense review- I see some of the bloggers that stop posting articles after they submit their site for Google AdSense approval but don't do that, make sure you publish articles continuously until you don't get a reply from AdSense.
- Use Unique Images- I highly recommend you create images for your blog articles using tools like canva, photoshop, etc. Or If you are using others bloggers images in your blog post then ask them before using their images in your blog and make sure you give proper credit to them.
- Do On-Page SEO- Do some interlinking on your blog this will help you improve your on-page SEO plus if your one post got indexed and you interlink other articles in that post then there are higher chances that your other interlinked articles got indexed fast as compared to not interlinked blog posts.
Setup Google Analytics & Google Search Console
In your blogging career, you must need to integrate your blog with Google Analytics and Google search console.
These two tools will help you to know more about how your website is performing in search results and how users are interacting with your site.
Additionally, It helps Google AdSense to better understand your site content and goal.
Get Google News Approval
If you already write sufficient [15+] content but only 2-3 post indexes in Google SERP then Google AdSense will show you low-value content error.
You can fix this problem by submitting your site to Google News and getting approved.
Google news will help your website articles to get indexed fast so the next time you apply your all article indexed in Google search and you don't get a Low-Value Content issue in AdSense.
Apply for Google AdSense
From website setup, theme selection, legal page creation, writing 10+ quality articles, and following all the above points your site's age will be more than 30 days and your website also start getting some real traffic.
It's time to apply for Google AdSense, if you follow all the steps I mentioned in the checklist then I am 100% sure that you will get AdSense approval in the first attempt.
But if you get any error in AdSense approval then check out these below to fix them.
What to do after getting approved by Google AdSense?
After your website got approved by Google AdSense you need to put AdSense ad codes on your desired location or you can use Google AdSense auto ads and Google AdSense to decide where to show ads on your website.
You can also customize AdSense auto ads setting from Google AdSense site section.
How to get AdSense approval on a subdomain?
If you already have an AdSense-approved domain then you don't need to submit that domain subdomain for AdSense approval, just add the subdomain under the main domain in AdSense and you are ready to go to show ads on that subdomain.
How to get AdSense Approval on the .blogspot domain?
The AdSense approval process is the same even if you have a website on blogger with a .blogspot.com domain.
You just need to write high-quality articles and drive traffic to your blog.
How much traffic is required for AdSense approval?
There is no traffic requirement for AdSense approval but it became a plus point for you if your site has some organic traffic before applying for Google AdSense.
Because if you don't have traffic then you can't make a singer dollar with AdSense.
Well, Getting AdSense Approval should not be the main point for every blogger.
I Strongly Suggest you to focus on your Blog and Content, If You give value to your Blog readers, you will definitely get back more than you thought.
So my main aim behind writing this full checklist article is to provide you the clear and right information about how to get Approval on Google AdSense.
That’s it for now, Hope you liked it, Don’t forget to let me know your feedback in the comment box!
Post a Comment